- Discounted registration fees of up to 50% for the ALMU Annual Meeting & Global Leadership Summit
- Free or discounted registration fees for other ALMU and media partner events including online education courses, live lubricant training courses, digital roundtables, plant tours, trade delegations, etc.
- Networking opportunities to grow your business
- Access to ALMU member’s direct contact information
- Access to a broad range of knowledge-based services including technical papers, white papers and educational resources
- Member-only access to post-event reports, member survey data, recommended resources and technical support
- Meeting room access and secretarial support at The Executive Centre located in 14 countries in Asia
- The opportunity to contribute and to collaborate in advancing the Asian lubricants industry and to be able to represent the industry before government bodies in pursuing issues that will benefit the entire industry
Privileges of Membership
Each Ordinary Member shall be entitled to:
(a) Attend and speak at General Meetings and be nominated for election to the Council;
(b) Vote at General Meetings and for members nominated to serve on the Council;
(c) Attend all functions of ALMU and receive its documents and literature.
Each Associate Member shall be entitled to:
(a) Attend and speak at General Meetings but shall not be entitled to vote at General Meetings nor be nominated to serve on the Council;
(b) Attend all functions of ALMU and receive its documents and literature.
(a) Affiliate members are independent of ALMU. An affiliate member may, by approval of the Council, be associated with ALMU and collaborate with its activities.
(b) Any affiliate member in a formal relationship with ALMU shall not conduct activities that cause detriment to ALMU and its members. In most cases the formal arrangement will be documented in the form of a Memorandum of Understanding or similar.
(c) An affiliate member may be represented with observer status at the ALMU Council and General Meetings, subject to agreement by the Council. It is the role and responsibility of an Affiliate Member in a formal relationship with ALMU to uphold the objectives of ALMU and support ALMU activities within its region.
(d) An affiliate member shall maintain effective communication with ALMU and ensure there are no activities detrimental to ALMU.
(e) An approved Affiliate Member shall not be required to pay a subscription fee.