Five subcommittees, namely
Events & Activities; Governance, Best Practice and International
Relations; Professional Development Technology & Information and
Membership Subcommittee have been formed. These subcommittees have been
tasked with addressing the concerns that were gathered from the initial
survey results of members. Subcommittee chairmen have come up with an
action plan to realise ongoing benefits to our members. If you have not
yet signed up to join a subcommittee, you are most welcome to do so.
In addition to a range of trade delegations and meetings, skills
development and training, compliance initiatives, and a unified voice
for all our members, ALMU has also provided restricted members-only
access to a broad range of knowledge-based services including technical
papers, white papers and educational resources, access to post-event
reports, member survey data, recommended resources and technical
support. The member’s section of our website also includes ALMU member’s
direct contact information for networking.
To date, ALMU has placed significant focus on the substantial challenges of counterfeit oils and the necessary actions to combat this issue – despite it not ranking high on political priorities. The 2019 ALMU Annual Meeting & Global Leadership Summit include presentations and panel discussions to address the issue of counterfeit oils and current trends – including the many and varied challenges of enforcement.
An ALMU White Paper is under development to further the conversation on counterfeit oils. ALMU has also distributed a variety of resources to members on market developments, including compliance considerations, in the form of white papers and presentations.
- Discounted registration fees of up to 50% for the ALMU Annual Meeting & Global Leadership Summit
- Discounted registration fees for other ALMU and media partner events
including online education courses, live lubricant training courses,
digital roundtables, plant tours, etc.
- Networking opportunities to grow your business
- Access to ALMU member’s direct contact information
- Access to a broad range of knowledge-based services including technical papers, white papers and educational resources
- Member-only access to post-event reports, member survey data, recommended resources and technical support
- Meeting room access and secretarial support at special member rates at The Executive Centre offices in 14 countries in Asia
- The opportunity to contribute to the advancement of the Asian lubricants industry